Payment must be made before delivery.
We accept all major, charge cards. All card holders are subject to authorisation checks and authorisation by their card issuer. We can not be held responsible for the consequences of any delay in delivery, or non delivery, resulting from any refusal by a card issuer to authorise a payment.
A returnable security of £150 is required at the begining of the hire period. The Company reserves the right to charge the hirer the full replacement costs of equipment in the event that it becomes damaged, lost or stolen during the hire period.
3. You must show two forms of identification before the equipment is fitted to the car. We will accept photo I.D, such as a driver’s licence as well as a bank or utility statement with the correct address on. The Company reserves the right not to hand over any equipment if the hirer cannot correctly identify himself/herself. In these circumstances no refund will be given.
4. The hirer agrees to indemnify Sussex Roof Box and Bars for any loss or damage to the equipment.
5. The hirer will at no time or in any respect hold Sussex Roof Box and Bars responsible for any injury or damage to their property or to the property of anyone else whilst using the equipment.
6. All equipment will be fitted and collected from the same address unless otherwise agreed 10 days in advance and recorded on the hire form. We hold the right to levy a fuel charge/additional fuel charge unless otherwise agreed in advance.
If the booking was made by telephone or internet then the hirer may cancel the contract up to 7 days after the contract was made and will receive a full refund. You must either write or email us to cancel and receive a refund. No refunds will be made within 10 days of commencement of hire period.
8. Returning Equipment Late.
Where the Hirer does not return the equipment at the end of the hire period, the Company reserves the right to charge the Hirer £20 per day up to the full security together with any legal fees or associated recovery costs.
It is the Hirer’s responsibility to ensure that items are correctly fitted to the appropriate vehicle. Where members of the Company staff fit the equipment the member of staff will talk the Hirer/Purchaser through the fitting process and ask for a signature to accept that they are happy with the fitting. The Company accepts no liability for any damage caused either to the vehicle or third parties as a result of fitting such equipment.
10. Save as provided in these conditions & to the extent that the exclusion or restriction of liability may be prohibited by statute, the Company will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury caused, directly or indirectly by the equipment or its use. Your statutory rights are not affected.
Sussex Roofbox and Bars
Call, Text or Email us;
Open 7 days a week
9 am - 5 pm
These numbers can be used for all enquiries, including bookings.